Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vertical Integration

I have seen multiple posts over the years on many gold blogging sites about this. But what does it mean? I found this quote on Wikipedia: "...Each member of the supply chain produces a different product or (market-specific) service, and the products combine to satisfy a common need." This is one of the main ways I make tons of gold in WoW. How do I do it? Lets find out!

All professions use this tactic. You get/find/farm/buy materials and make things with them. Then you post them on the Auction House, most of the time for way more than the materials are worth. Every profession that uses materials to make an end product can be used for profit. The tricky part is finding things that people will buy.


The biggest gold making strategy that uses Vertical Integration is "The Ore Shuffle". This is my shuffle: You prospect the ore, make the gems into items (Carnelians into Inferno Rubies). Disenchant the green quality items for enchanting mats (Sell the rare Items on the AH). Then sell the enchanting mats on the AH. Obviously, If I need to, I can take the Carnelians and make Carnelian Spikes to DE for Greater Celestial Essences. I could also DE the Rare rings and necklaces I made for a hefty amount of Heavenly Shards. I always check the AH before I shuffle. Just to see which market is worth more profit.


Over the next week I will be going into profession-specific markets. They all have worked for me, and I still use them today to continue my Cash Flow. If you have any questions or any ideas for a post, please do not hesitate to email me at: Kaelq_Bladefist@yahoo.com


"May the Light watch over you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam or Inappropriate Links