Sunday, May 6, 2012

Introductions

My name is Kaelq. On my server I am the self-proclaimed "Naked Gnome of Stormwind".
I decided to start a gold blog because of the many people who have thanked me for my gold making advice, and a select few who have suggested it. After mulling it over and over in my head, I decided to take the leap. So forgive me in advance if this first post sounds awkward.

This blog will consist of the many tips and tricks that I have learned over the years (including some that I have come up with on my own). I do not take credit for any of the strategies that I post about, as most of them I have learned from other gold blogs. The purpose of this blog is to get the ideas out there, and have them all in one place.

Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Spam or Inappropriate Links